Printing Binder NU Series
Binder NU is a self-linked acrylic emulsion, none APEO content and low formaldehyde to be used in ‘ Textile Pigment Printing Process’ which has excellent soft hand feel with very good crocking fastness. It has good compatibility with all pigment colors and high color yield in multi-color print.
- For both hand and machinery print
- Very soft hand feel
- PVC, phthalate, APEO, Azo, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- No side effect on binder itself, after mixing.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Light Colors : 10-15% Binder NU to be required
Dark Colors : 15-25% Binder NU to be required
- Curing: 130~150℃ x 3-5 minutes
- To meet superior wash, adding Additive Xlinker JF 4% by weight is necessary.
- Keep in the sealed container from any pollution, the shelf life under normal condition is max. 6 months.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- Avoid direct skin, eyes contact and wash with detergent when job is done.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|Appearance||White Liquid Form|
|Solid content||30 or 35 ± 1 % (120℃/2grams/2 hours)|
|pH Value||7.0 ~ 8.0 %/25℃|
|Package||125 kg net plastic drum|