Aquasoft QMS Series(color separation)
Aquasoft QMS Series is a READY CMYK PIGMENT PASTE for mainly color separation printing process on white or light color fabric print. It is non-drying type developed for high mesh screen print without screen blocking. Aquasoft QMS-100 is a clear base for reducing color depth of QMS-CMYK or for adding with other pigment colors. Wet on wet printing is also necessary to obtain a good color yield performance with rectangular sharp squeegee.
- For both manual and machine print.
- PVC, Phthalates, APEO, Azo, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations.
Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Super soft hand feel and ultra-color brightness.
- No screen blocking.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Ready to use, stir well before print.
- The best to achieve soft hand feel and photo print is to apply on at least 100T to 120T mesh. Squeegee blade should be rectangular and sharp.
- Recommended print speed is slow and 1-2 strokes for each color.
- To meet superior wash and crocking durability, adding Add. Xlinker JF 1-2% by weight is necessary.
- Viscosity might be dropped with more pigment dosage; Additive Emulsifier R is a type of thickening agent for increase of viscosity.
- Keep in the sealed container from any pollution, the shelf life under normal condition is at least 12 months.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Blended||Gel: 160℃ × 2-3 minutes|
|200-305 t/in (77-120t/cm)|
|Additive Xlinker JF 1-2% by weight.
Additive Emulsifier R
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|