Add. 720 Extender Base
It is a semi transparent “phthalates free” Plastisol base to be mixed along with PLAST PF series to achieve ultimate elongation performance. Presenting more than usual stretching property to meet up most kinds of elastane fabrics and solve conventional plastisol inks the less pulling strength.
- Easy print on manual or automatic equipment.
- Soft finish print.
- Compatible to PLAST PF Series.
- Excellent all-round fastness.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Mixing recipe for ground print.
PF Standard ColorsPLAST PF Standard Colors 100%
PLAST 720PF Reducer 10-50
- Use 100-135 t/in mesh (39-54 t/cm)
- Print twice is recommended to get flat ground base. Dry the 1st print and make 2nd print, then go for regular colors on top print.
- Viscosity can be reduced by adding Plastisol 700PF Reducer to meet client’s intended viscosity.
- Final curing 160-170℃ (320-338℉) x 90 – 120 seconds
- Any screen emulsion compatible with Plastisol inks.
- Failure to cure ink properly can result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion, and unacceptable durability.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Containers must maintain seal while not in use.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|Elastane Cotton/Poly Cotton/Blended||160-170℃(320-338℉) × 90-120 seconds|
|Durometer:60-75 Edge: Sharp.
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|100-135t/in mesh (39-54 t/cm)|
|Additive 700PF Reducer||18-32℃(65-90℉)
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Any Plastisol screen wash||Available upon request (MSDS)|