SOT-911 & SOW-912 are water base inks developed to produce very soft hand and high stretch on knitted fabrics. It is available as a clear Base and as a White. As for SOP-913, a special opaque white performance on Color Development can be easily obtained by less pigment dosage, giving a great coverage on dark ground.
- Self-Cure Ability, under Room Temperature for 48 hours at least.
- Good all round fastness.
- PVC, phthalate, APEO, Azo and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Soft finish prints.
- Excellent color development on SOP-913.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Matte type finish is also available. Product code: SOT-911 Matte, SOW-912 Matte and SOP-913 Matte.
- Use 100-120 t/in mesh (40-47 t/cm)
- Ready for use, reduction of viscosity can be adjusted by distilled water to avoid spoilage, only mix quantity which can be consumed in 3~5days.
- Avoid wet on wet printing application.
- Build up ink film thickness by print, dry, print.
- Blending White can be achieved by difference ration of Base and White, depend on background color.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process. Failure to cure ink at recommended time and temperature may result in poor wash fastness.
- To meet superior wash, adding Additive CrossLinker Low Cure 1-5% by weight is necessary.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Blended||150℃ × 1.5 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Additive CrossLinker Low Cure 1-5% by weight.
Additive Retarder 3% Max. by weight.
Additive Thickener NFR 1% Max. by weight.
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|