Bond GT-5040R, the strongest and time-endurable adhesive, is formulated with thermoplastic polyurethane resin compound with high strength of polyamide thermal powder to achieve the highest washing durability performance for “STICKER HEAT TRANSFER ADHESIVE”.
- Excellent elasticity and soft hand feel.
- Time-endurable transfer ability.
- PVC, Phthalates, APEO, Azo, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- High washing fastness @40C x 5 cycles tumble dry laundry machine.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Choose screen mesh around 80-120 t/in count (31-47 t/cm). For sharp angle, 120t/in is recommended.
- Print Bond GT-5040R right after building up with Primusinks HD Inks.
- Print at least 2-3 coats of the glue to ensure ink deposit is enough before heat press process. Drying in between each layer is required before applying next coat.
- The ink must be thick enough to achieve a good bonding effect.
- Baking the printed film is necessary to get thoroughly dried up., estimated at 90C x 15-20 minutes.
- Press parameter: 140-160℃ (284-320℉) x 15 seconds x 3-4 bar
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Pin holes might occur on print surface if print is not thick enough.
- Containers must maintain air tight seal while not in use.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Blended||140-160℃ × 15 seconds x 4-6 kg|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|