PLAST 1510 Foil Adhesive
1510PF Foil Adhesive is a milky white “phthalates free” Plastisol adhesive for metalized foil paper, giving a thoroughly nice transfer and super strong washing durability. Moreover, it is a ready to use product without mixing any additives but giving a soft hand touch and smooth surface.
- Easy print on manual or automatic equipment.
- Soft finish print.
- Easy releasing with Primus-FOIL.
- Excellent all-round fastness.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 80-120 t/in mesh (31-47 t/cm)
- This can be used straight from the drum. Well stirring before applying is very important.
- Print twice is recommended to get flat ground base. Dry the 1st print and make 2nd print, then go for foil press procedure directly.
- Suitable to use with most of textile foil and 12-16 micron foil is recommended.
- Hot peel after heat press.
- Viscosity can be reduced by adding Plastisol 700PF Reducer to meet client’s intended viscosity.
- 160-170℃ (320-338℉) x 12-15 seconds
- For best durability of the foil after applied, it is recommended that the printed garment be hand washed or machine washed inside out.
- Don’t let the surface of the print completely dried before the heat press process.
- Any screen emulsion compatible with Plastisol inks.
- Failure to cure ink properly can result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion, and unacceptable durability.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Containers must maintain seal while not in use
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Blended||160-170℃(320-338℉) × 12-15 seconds x 4-6 bar|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Flocking: 24-54t/in (60-135t/cm)
Foiling: 39-54t/in (100-135t/cm)
|Additive 700 Reducer 5-10% by weight
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Additive Screen Cleaner P3||Available upon request (MSDS)|