Aqua EV Clear & White
It is a water base ink developed to produce a very unique characteristic and break-through technology on automatic printing machine. Slow drying property gives adequate time range to run continuously without screen clogged from the hot plate.
- Excellent coverage and stretching.
- All round fastness durability.
- PVC, phthalate, APEO, Azo and Lead Free formulations.Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Suitable on manual and automatic machine.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 100-120 t/in mesh (40-47 t/cm).
- Ready for use, No any other additive is required. Well stirred the paste before using.
- Avoid wet on wet printing application.
- To create certain coverage on dark ground, increase times of coating is required.
- For fine mesh design, Additive Retarder is required to be added by 2-3% to prolong its drying time.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process. Failure to cure ink at recommended time and temperature may result in poor wash fastness.
- To meet superior wash, adding Additive Crosslinker Low Cure 1-3% by weight is necessary.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Blended||Flash: 160℃ x 10-15 seconds
Cure: 160℃ x 3 minutes
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Additive Xlinker Low Cure 3-5%
Additive Thickener NFR 1% Max.
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|