Athletic ST-100M/SW-200M (Polyurethane Base)
It is purely Polyurethane based inks especially designed for swimwear fabric, strongly held on fabric surface to be able to sustain high washing requirement. A matt finish effect, Ready to use inks for printers who wish to use one ink for numbers of different kinds of elastic substrates, such as sportswear, nylon elastane, polyester elastane, to name a few.
- Stretchable property on most kinds of sportswear, nylon and elastic knitted fabrics.
- Soft hand touch with matt finish.
- High washing fastness.
- PVC, phthalate, APEO, Azo, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations.Meets all key international environmental standards, especially Adidas Criteria.
- Use 100-120 t/in mesh (39-47 t/cm).
- Athletic ST-100M is recommended to print as a base coat if fabric is extremely high elastic or a mixture of ST-100M/SW-200M can be considered in certain ratio.
- For dark ground fabric, Athletic SW-200M is high opaque white to give high coverage.
- Surface dry each print before next is necessary to avoid color tacky up.
- To prolong its screen opening time is recommended to add 2-3% of Additive Retarder.
- To enhance better fastness is recommended to add 2-4% of Additive Xlinker JF, consuming the mixed solution in 6-8 hours.
- To go for washing process, keep the fabric dried for 48 hours itself or go through conveyor with proper temperature curing process.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process.
- To avoid spoilage, only mix Add. Xinker Low Cure which can be consumed in 2 hours.
- Containers must maintain air tight seal while not in use.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|Sportswear, nylon, lycra, and high elastic substrate||150℃ × 2 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|100-120 t/in(39-47 t/cm)|
|Add. Xinker JF 2-4%
Add. Retarder 2-4%
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|