Aquasoft C-226 & W-336(Pigment Print)
It is a water base ink developed for fine mesh screen printing process. By its pretty slow drying property, C-226/W-336 gives more dwell time on bulk production running without screen blocking. Moreover, spot printing is applicable by making its own CMYK colors with C-226 to create color separation printing process. W-336 is a white paste with low viscosity form but providing a very good coverage on medium to dark ground fabric so as to prevent any influence while print colors afterwards.
- Very fine particle ink to achieve soft finish prints.
- PVC, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, APEO, Azo and Lead Free formulations.Meets all key international environmental standards.
- PVC, phthalate, APEO, Azo and Lead Free formulations.Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Suitable on manual and automatic machine.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 120-250 t/in mesh (47 -100 t/cm).
- Ready for use, No any other additive is required.
- To create certain coverage on medium to dark ground, we suggest using Aquasoft W-336 for under base coat with 47T screen mesh.
- Blending White can be achieved by difference ration of Base and White, depend on background color.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process. Failure to cure ink at recommended time and temperature may result in poor wash fastness.
- To meet superior wash, adding Additive Xlinker JF 2-4% by weight is necessary.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Blended||Cure: 150℃ x 2 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|120-250 t/in(47-100 t/cm)|
|Additive Xlinker JF 2-4%
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|