WPU-64110H/64104W (PU Base For Heat Seal)
This product series is a water base polyurethane ink developed for multi-functional performance on different categories. It can be compatible and applied with CPU inks, solvent type, on heat seal stickers for high stretching purpose.
- High adhesion and compatible with solvent inks.
- Good all round fastness, especially in washing and scratching.
- Super stretching property.
- PVC, Phthalate, APEO, Azo, Lead and Formaldehyde Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 100-155 t/in mesh (39-61 t/cm)
- Print process-
- a. Direct print WPU-64104W or a color mixture of WPU-64104W and WPU-64110H on PET film by 1 time.
- b. Print WPU-64110H or WPU-110H to achieve higher elongation by 1-2 time.
- c. Print Glue Bond GT-5040R by 2-3 times with Mesh 100-120 t/in (39-47 t/cm).
- It is highly recommended by adding Add. Fixer W-9140 by 2-4% with WPU series to enhance superior washing.
- Avoid wet on wet printing application. Dry in between is necessary under 60C x 10 minutes. Final baking in oven at 90C x 15 minutes. Then go press process.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process.
- It has a shelf life of mixed paste after adding Fixer W-9140. Recommend to consume in 1 hour.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|Sportswear, nylon, lycra,
and high elastic substrate
|Drying: 60C x 10 minutes
Baking: 90C x 15 minutes
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Additive Fixer W-9600 2-8%
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|