CRV Clear/White (Vertical Crack)
This product series is a water base ink developed to produce Vertical cracking effect by manual stretching, especially for knitted fabrics. A ready product to use, It is available as a clear Base and as a White.
- Good all round fastness.
- PVC, phthalate, APEO, Azo and Lead Free formulations, Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Giving straight crack appearance.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 100-120 t/in mesh (39-47 t/cm) to print.
- To meet superior wash, adding Additive Xlinker JF 2-4% by weight is necessary.
- Avoid wet on wet printing application.
- Print directly!!! Do not make a ground print by any rubberized ink to avoid un-cracking result.
- Manual stretching the printed fabric to get satisfactory vertical cracks.
- Blending White can be achieved by difference ration of Base and White, depend on background color.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process. Failure to cure ink at recommended time and temperature may result in poor wash fastness.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Blended||Cure: 150℃ x 1.5 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Additive Xlinker JF 2-4% by weight.
Additive Retarder 3% Max.
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|