Shinekiller M-10 (Super Matt Topcoat)
ShineKiller M-10 is water based resin formulated with matting agent to provide extraordinary matt effect. It forms a matt layer after printing on any of rubberized paste, no matter shinny or matt base. Very easy to print without any specialized print technique and directly apply on prints.
- Super matt result.
- Soft hand touch.
- PVC, phthalates, APEO, Azo, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations.Meets all key international environmental standards.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 100-120 t/in mesh (40-47 t/cm)
- Ready to print on last top coat, 3-5% Add. Xlinker Low Cure is recommended to add with ShineKiller M-10 to obtain good crocking and washing fastness. After mixing, paste could be gelled around 2 hours period.
- After print, keep fabric for 48 hours self-linked or send through conveyor for curing @ 150C x 2 minutes.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process. Failure to cure ink at recommended time and temperature may result in poor fastness.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Cotton/Spandex/Blended||Gel: 150℃ x 2 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Add. Xlinker Low Cure 3-5%
Add Retarder 3% Max.
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|