Add. Xlinker Low Cure/TS-600
It is a catalyst or so called fixing agent for water base ink. With a little dosage, printing paste itself can be greatly strengthened up to the level and endure 60℃x 5 times washing.
- Crosslinked under UV or sun light.
- Crosslinked under humidity condition.
- Crosslinked under room temperature.
- PVC, phthalate, APEO, Azo, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations.Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Soft hand type fixing agent, after mixing, no side effect on paste itself.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Ready for use, maximum dosage is 5% by weight of print paste.
- To meet superior wash, adding Additive Xlinker Low Cure 3-5% by weight is necessary.
- The mixed paste with Low Cure is required to consume in 4-6 hours.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|Apperance||Transparent Liquid Form|
|Solid content||70 ± 1.5 % (120℃/2gs/2 hours)|
|pH Value||7.0 ~ 8.0/25℃|