Denim Discharge R101(denim discharge)
It is water base Ink developed to produce excellent denim fabric discharged-out result. Due to its liquid form, it is required to mix with Denim Emulsifier R to become a low viscosity printable paste form on silk screen. Denim discharge ink cannot be colored by any water base pigment, only providing a pale white effect while applied.
- Special discharge on indigo dyed denim fabric.
- PVC, Phthalates, APEO, Azo, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Superb discharge on Indigo dyed denim substrate.
- Use 100 t/in mesh (39 t/cm).
- Mix with Denim Emulsifier R 10% by weight of Denim Discharge Base and constantly stirring a ready mixed formula for a while to get a slight viscosity form. Please do consume ready mixed paste out before it hydrolyzes.
- Recommend to print at least TWO times to get better discharge effect. After printing and curing, denim fabric will become pale white effect on printed area.
- Laundering denim fabric gives more sharp whiteness on discharged area.
- To avoid spoilage of mixed base, only mix quantity which can be consumed in a 4 hour period.
- Insufficient curing time and temperature may result in poor or unpredictable discharging of fabric dyes.
- Warning: Always pre-test the discharge-ability of your garments by printing a small swatch on the inside of garments.
- Containers must maintain air. Tight seal while not in use.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Jean fabric||160℃ × 3 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|10% Denim Emulsifier R
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|