Add. Emulsifier R
It is a kind of distracted derivative. It is developed for water based polymer products with much stabilized property to increase paste viscosity, especially for the textile printing industry. The product can be used directly and does not require the addition of ammonia or other alkali to adjust pH value of paste itself.
- Extremely easy to use and highly efficient.
- High electrolyte resistance and high flush resistance.
- Superior definition and color yield
- Excellent run-ability.
- Effective over a wide pH range
- Generally its recommended dosage is around 1-3% by weight of printing paste, but it also depends on customer’s requirement by different application
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|Solid content||30.5 – 31.5|
|Viscosity||15,000 – 30,000 (RVT #6, 5rpm)|