Flame Blocker ET & EW
It is a water base Flame Resistant Rubber developed to inhibit or delay the production of flames to prevent the spread of fires on textile fabric. Fire resist fabric plays an important role for better satisfactory result together with our ET & EW.
- Stop the flame spreading completely.
- PVC, Phthalates, APEO, Azo and Lead Free formulations.
- Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Soft hand feel.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Screen Mesh: 100-120 t/in mesh (40-47 t/cm), dry each layer before applying next coat.
- Ready for use, no any other additive is required. To meet superior wash, adding Additive Crosslinker JF 3-5% by weight is necessary.
- Avoid wet on wet printing application.
- Avoid mixing with any other chemical which does not have fire resistant ability.
- Blending White can be achieved by difference ration of Base and White, depend on background color.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process.
- To avoid spoilage, only mix Additive CrossLinker Low Cure which can be consumed in 4 hours.
- Containers must maintain air tight seal while not in use.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|Fire retardent fabric||150℃ × 1.5 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|100-120 t/in(39-47 t/cm)|
|Additive Xlinker Low Cure
3-5% by weight.
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|