Foil S-Pro/G-Pro/M-Pro(foil immitation)
This product series is formulated with 100% polyurethane ink developed to produce Foil Looking Effect by direct printing on fabric. G-Pro is golden look, S-Pro is silver look, and M-Pro is a mixing color base which create color foil look by adding color pigment.
- Good all round fastness.
- PVC, phthalate, APEO, Azo, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations.Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Foil looking finish prints to imitate foil effect, a shinny outlook.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 100-120 t/in mesh (39-47 t/cm)
- Foil G-Pro and S-Pro can be print directly onto fabric or create a similar color base paste by Primusinks Premium Paste and then print Foil G-Pro/S-Pro on top.
- Foil M-Pro is a paste to tint with PRC pigments for creating a shinny effect like foil imitation. For instance, add Green pigment on to M-Pro and you will get greenish foil effect outlook on print.
- Avoid wet on wet printing application.
- To meet superior wash, adding Additive Xlinker JF 2-4% by weight is necessary.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process. Failure to cure ink at recommended time and temperature may result in poor wash fastness.
- To avoid spoilage, only mix Additive Crosslinker Low Cure which can be consumed in 1 hour.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|100% Cotton/Blended||Cure: 160℃ × 1.5 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|100-120 t/in (39-47 t/cm)|
|Additive Xlinker JF 2-4%
Additive Retarder 3%
Max. by weight.
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|