Light Reflecting Paste
This product series is a polyurethane water base resin mixed with powerful reflective powder. While spotlight or headlight on the printed area, light will bounce back to its source.
- High power of reflective rubber paste.
- PVC, phthalate, APEO, Azo and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Soft finish prints.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 80-100 t/in mesh (32-39 t/cm)
- Print directly onto light ground fabric. On medium to dark ground, mixing little ratio of black pigment with rubber white ink to print as a undercoat, then go for Light Reflecting Paste on top layer.
- Avoid wet on wet printing application.
- To meet superior wash, adding Additive Xlinker JF 2-4% by weight is necessary.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process. Failure to cure ink at recommended time and temperature may result in poor wash fastness.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Blended||Cure: 150℃ x 1.5 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|80-100 t/in (32-39 t/cm)|
|Additive Xlinker Low Cure
2-4% by weight.
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|