It is a water base Ink developed to produce a emboss special effect during heat press or curing process. The higher ratio of Puff Base, the higher embossing build-up.
- Excellent elasticity and soft hand property with excellent durability on washing.
- PVC, Phthalates, APEO, Azo, and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Embossing effect pop up during either heat press or conveyor.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 80-120 t/in mesh (31-47 t/cm)
- Suitable to mix with all kinds of Primusinks Rubber Clear or White series. Constantly stirring is recommended to prevent un-even mix.
- Print at least 2 times coatings of the ink before press or baking process. Dry the first coat before applying the second.
- Make sure prints are dry enough prior to emboss process.
- Puffing parameter:
Heat press: 120-160℃ x 8-12 seconds
Conveyor : 140-160℃ (285-320℉) x 1-1.5 minutes
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Incomplete stirring of mixed paste will get un-even embossing surface.
- To meet superior wash, adding Additive Xlinker JF 3-5% by weight is necessary.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Blended||Gel: 120-160℃ × 8-12 seconds|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|80-120t/in mesh (31-47t/cm)|
|Add. Xlinker JF 3-5% by weight||||5-40℃
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|