This product series is a water base ink to develop a high glossy, crystal clarity screen printing ink for high fashion and special jelly effect designs. A ready product to be printed with most kinds of rubberized paste.
- Bright and glossy.
- PVC, Phthalates, APEO, Azo, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations.
- Meets all key international environmental standards.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 80-120 t/in mesh (31-47 t/cm)
- Use just enough squeegee pressure to deposit the ink on the surface of fabric. Print at least 2-3 coats to obtain extremely glossy effect. Dry in between before next print.
- Avoid wet on wet printing application.
- Do not move out the fabric on table unless printed paste is completely dried.
- To meet superior wash, adding Additive Xlinker JF 2-4% by weight is necessary.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process. Failure to cure ink at recommended time and temperature may result in poor wash fastness.
- To avoid spoilage, only mix Additive Xlinker JF which can be consumed in 4-6 hours.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Blended||Cure Temperature:
150℃ × 1.5 minutes
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|80-100 t/in(31-39 t/cm)|
|Additive Xlinker JF 2-4% by weight.
Additive Thickener NFR 1% Max. by weight.
One year shelf life guarantee. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|