Burn Out C-100
This product is a specialized formulation to remove cotton part from cotton blended fabric during heating process. Remaining substrate on fabric shows a special hollow effect. This is two components package includes Burn Out C-100 paste and Additive Bean Powder.
- Carbonize cotton substrate during heat process.
- A beautiful design of burn-out effect
- PVC, phthalate, APEO, Formaldehyde, Azo and Lead Free Formluations.
Meets all key international environmental standards.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Select suitable cotton blended fabric and prepare the ready inks by best guided formulation.
Ratio 1: 10% Bean Powder + 90% Water = 100% Formula one.
Ratio 2: Ratio - Burn Out C-100 : Formula One = 1: 1
- Well stirring the Ratio 1 until it becomes a high viscose paste form. Then, follow the Ratio 2 mixing recipe when it becomes a ready to print paste. The mixed paste is recommended to be consumed out in 24 hours. Otherwise, hydrolization would be occurred.
- After fabric is printed, the curing or heat-press process is recommended within 1-2 hours to retain the best pattern design.
- After cured or pressed, it is necessary to go wash off process to remove the carbonized area.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- In-sufficient curing may cause burn out paste spread out of original pattern on fabric. Moreover, polyester part may be deteriorated or stained if wash off is being delayed.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process. Failure to cure ink at recommended time and temperature may result in different effect.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|Cotton/Polyester blends or any other cotton blended||Flash Temperature:
150℃ × 1.5 minutes or
150℃ x 20-30 seconds(heat press)
|10% Bean Powder||5-40℃
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|