Ultimate Denim Clear/White
This product is a water base ink developed to produce an extremely resistant wash fastness on denim jeans. Achieving a great all round fastness especially on heavy wash.
- Enzyme, stone and chlorine wash resistance.
- PVC, Phthalate, APEO, Azo, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations.Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Soft finish prints.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 100-120 t/in mesh (40-47 t/cm)
- It is a must to add with Additive Xlinker Low Cure 5-8% by weight to meet a superior wash fastness. Conume the mixed paste in 30 minutes or 1 hour to avoid spoiled.
- Print a base coat with Ultimate Denim Clear to achieve an excellent bonding result. After that, print Ultimate Denim White or a mixture of them on top.
- Also, it is recommended to print Elastica Clear as a protective cover for tough stone wash.
- To enhance its fastness, heat press is recommended to be applied at 150C x 8-10 seconds, pressure 6 bar.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- During production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process. Failure to cure ink at recommended time and temperature may result in poor wash fastness.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
Cure: 150℃ × 1.5 minutes
Press: 150C x 8-10 secs
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Additive Xlinker Low Cure 5-8% by weight.
Additive Retarder 3% Max. by weight.
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|