WP-100 & WP-200(water proof)
This product series is a water base polyurethane/acrylic ink developed to a water repellant type fabrics. A ready product to use, it gives a very good adhesion on most kind of nylon or polyester fabric and sustainable for self cured with Xlinker Low Cure at normal room temperature without heat required.
- High adhesion on most kind of water repellant fabric.
- Good all round fastness, especially in washing and scratching.
- Self cured at normal room temperature.
- PVC, Phthalates, APEO, Azo, Lead and Formaldehyde Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 100-120 t/in mesh (39-47 t/cm)
- It is a must to mix Additive Xlinker Low Cure 5% by weight to meet superior fastness.
- Avoid wet on wet printing application. print WP-100 as a base to achieve better bonding result, then go for top print with WP inks.
- Keep the printed swatch for 48 hours self dried to obtain the best fastness condition.
- Heat press the print is also recommended to get better rubbing durability, condition: 150C x 8-10 seconds, pressure- 6 bar.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process. Failure to cure ink at recommended time and temperature may result in poor wash fastness.
- It has a shelf life of mixed paste after adding Xlinker Low Cure. Recommend to consume in 1 hour.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Nylon/Taffeta or Polyester/Taffeta||150℃ × 2 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Additive Xlinker Low Cure 5% by weight.
Additive Retarder 3% Max. by weight.
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|