Elastica Clear/White (PU Base)
This product series is a water base Poly-Urethane ink developed for multi-functional performance on different categories. Crystal clear appearnce in Elastica Clear can be performed as a mixing base with pearl powder or reflective beads. A ready for use and a premium ink useful for printers who wish to use one ink for numbers of different kinds of elastic substrates.
- Excellent stretching on most kinds of sportswear, nylon and elastic knitted fabrics.
- High durability and high glossy effect.
- PVC, phthalate, APEO, Azo, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards, especially Adidas Criteria.
- Soft hand touch.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 100-120 t/in mesh (39-47 t/cm)
- Elastica Clear is recommended to print a base coat to enhance ground foundation in case of high elastic substrates. Then print Elastic White or a color print with mixture of Clear/White on top.
- Or, print as a top coat is a way to enhance surface durability such as stone washing in jean.
- To enhance normal washing durability, Add. Xlinker JF is recommended by 2-4%.
- To enhance super washing durability, Add. Xlinker Low Cure is recommended by 3-5%.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process.
- To avoid spoilage, only mix Additive Crosslinker Low Cure which can be consumed in 1 hour.
- Containers must maintain air tight seal while not in use.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|Sportswear, nylon, lycra,
and high elastic substrate
|150℃ × 2 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Additive Crosslinker Low
Cure 3-5% by weight
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|