HP Foil Adhesive
HP Foil Adhesive is a water base Ink developed to produce Foiling Adhesive in heat press foiling process. Paste in physical appearance is semi opaque and turns to transparent when it is dried. Its strong bonding with foil gives very good washing durability.
- Good elasticity and No cracking up to minus 25 degree C.
- All round fastness durability.
- PVC, Phthalates, APEO, Azo, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Soft hand touch with excellent elasticity.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 80-100 t/in mesh (31-39 t/cm)
- Suitable to use with most of textile foil.
- Print at least 3 coats of the ink before foiling process. The ink must be thick enough to achieve a good foil surface. Dry the first coat before applying the second.
- Apply foil to the printed adhesive where the area is dried to the touch..
- Before remove the foil paper, Allow transfer to cool completely (around 20-30 seconds) after heat press.
- Press: 140-160℃ (285-320℉) x 10-15 seconds, 4-6 bar
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process.
- Don’t let the surface of the print completely dried before the foiling process.
- Pin holes might occur on print surface if print is not thick enough.
- On application, sometimes there will be a situation where the foil will peel off outside the printed area, take an air gun or a brush to clean off the excess foil.
- Containers must maintain air tight seal while not in use.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Blended||Press: 140-160℃ × 10-15 seconds(4-6 bar)|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Additive Retarder 2-3% by weight||5-40℃
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|