Bond GT-400FP is formulated with acrylic resin with high dosage of polyamide thermal powder to achieve higher performance as a glue adhesive. It is mainly designed for heat transfer process with Primus-FlockMate paper sheet that provide extremely durability on washing.
- Excellent elasticity and soft hand touch.
- Consistent printability.
- PVC, Phthalates, APEO, Azo, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations.
- Meets all key international environmental standards.
- High washing fastness especially for flock sheet transfer application.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- 80-100 t/in mesh (32-40 t/cm) with slight high density screen is better
- Suitable to use with most type of flock sheet, rayon and nylon.
- Print at least 2 coats of the ink to ensure ink deposit is enough before heat press process. The ink must be thick enough to achieve a good bonding effect.
- Apply flock sheet to the printed adhesive where the area is dried to the touch.
- After heat pressed, remove flock sheet off the fabric while it cools down entirely.
- Press condition: 150-165℃ (302-329℉) x 15 seconds x 4-6 kg
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process.
- Pin holes might occur on print surface if print is not thick enough.
- Containers must maintain air tight seal while not in use.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Blended||Press:
150-165℃ × 15 seconds x 4-6 kg
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|80-100t/in mesh (31-39t/cm)|
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|