Flocking Binder 100
Flocking Binder 100 is a acrylic base ink developed to produce flock fiber adhesive in direct flocking static process. Paste in physical appearance is clear form and a bit slow drying property to prolong the dwell time during flocking process.
- Excellent adhesion of flock fiber and excellent scratch resistance
- PVC, Phthalates, APEO, Azo and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Soft hand touch.
- Good wash resistance with water.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 40-80 t/in mesh (16-31 t/cm)
- Suitable to use with most of textile flocking fibers.
- The adhesive is required to mix with 5% Additive Xlinker Low Cure by weight and completely stirred before application.
- Print at least 2 coats of the ink before flocking process. The ink must be thick enough to achieve a good surface.
- Apply static flocking to the printed adhesive in a short time where the area is still wet.
- Curing: 140-160℃ (285-320℉) x 2-3 minutes in conveyor or oven.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process.
- Don’t let the surface of the print completely dried before the flocking process.
- To avoid spoilage, only mix Additive Xlinker Low Cure which can be consumed in 1 hour.
- On application, sometimes there will be a situation where the flock stains outside the printed area, take an air gun or a brush to clean off the excess flock or go through vacuum cleaner after curing process is completed.
- Containers must maintain air tight seal while not in use.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Blended||160℃ × 2 – 3 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Additive Xlinker Low Cure 5% by weight||5-40℃
One year shelf life guarantee. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|