This product series is a water base ink to develop a high gloss, crystal clear screen printing ink for high fashion and special effect designs. A ready product to mix with metallic flakes, glitters, or pearl powder.
- Bright and gloss.
- PVC, Phthalates,Formaldehyde, APEO, Azo and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 40-80 t/in mesh (16-31 t/cm)
- Use just enough squeegee pressure to deposit the ink on the surface of fabric.
- Avoid wet on wet printing application.
- Build up ink film thickness by print, dry, print.
- To meet superior wash, adding Additive Xlinker Low Cure 3-5% by weight is necessary.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process. Failure to cure ink at recommended time and temperature may result in poor wash fastness.
- To avoid spoilage, only mix Additive Xlinker Low Cure which can be consumed in 1 hour.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Blended||150℃ × 1.5 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Additive Xlinker Low Cure 3-5% by weight.||5-40℃
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|