Ready for use Phthalates Free Plastisol CMYK 4 Process Colors for wet on wet printing application. Purely transparency and high color yield property to enable graphic to present the most charming effect. Easy to run on automatic machines with quick flash property to enhance the maximum productivity. 4800 Process Base can be tinted or as a purpose of reducing the color depth of CMYK.
- Excellent all round durable fastness.
- Print through fine mesh, print-flash-print or wet on wet process.
- Soft finish prints.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- This can be used straight from the drum. Well stirring before applying is very important.
- Plastisol Ultimate Polar White is a premium Flash White for a purpose of under base printing on dark ground that can provide the best coverage and helpful for sequence Process Colors to print on.
- Viscosity can be reduced by adding different percentage of Plastisol 700 Reducer to meet client’s intended viscosity and gel or curing will not be affected.
- To create a superior soft hand touch, Plastisol 710 Softener can be mixed 10% max by weight. Over dosage may occur difficulty in drying or curing.
- All the above printing guides are required to adjust the off-contact distance, squeegee pressure and blade speed to meet up intended performance, best coverage and brightest print.
- DO NOT add or mix Phthalates Ink with PLAST PF Inks.
- Avoid excessive over-flashing, as it can result in poor inter-coat adhesion of overprint colors.
- Any emulsion compatible with Plastisol inks.
- Failure to cure ink properly can result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion, and unacceptable durability.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Containers must maintain seal while not in use.
- On some types of fabric, dye migration may occur. Hence, fabric pre-testing is necessary before bulk production.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Athletic wear/
|Gel: 120-140℃(229℉) x 4-6 seconds
Cure: 150-160℃(319-355℉) ×3 minutes
|Additive 700 Reducer 10-20% by weight
Additive 710 Softener max. 10% by weight
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Additive Screen Cleaner P3||Available upon request (MSDS)|