Ready for use Phthalates Free Plastisol high solid content colors for purpose of easy building up high density print. Easy to run on automatic machines or manual table with ink quick flash property to enhance the maximum productivity. PF series are giving all-round fastness for all kinds of substrates, natural and synthetic fabrics. There are 9 colors in PF-HD Series.
- Excellent all round durable fastness.
- Obtain Sharpness on edge.
- Soft finish print.
- Easy build up by print-flash-print.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- This can be used straight from the drum. Well stirring before applying is very important.
- Multiple strokes may be required when printing by hand. To yield a high deposit, use of rounded squeegees or other techniques is recommended.
- 6010 HD Prime Clear is a high solid content to get solid foundation. The more the prints, the higher the build up.
- Viscosity can be reduced by adding different percentage of Plastisol 700 Reducer to meet client’s intended viscosity and gel or curing will not be affected.
- All the above printing guides are required to adjust the off-contact distance, squeegee pressure and blade speed to meet up intended performance, best coverage and brightest print.
- DO NOT add or mix Phthalates Ink with PLAST PF Inks.
- Avoid excessive over-flashing, as it can result in poor inter-coat adhesion of overprint colors.
- Any emulsion compatible with Plastisol inks.
- Failure to cure ink properly can result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion, and unacceptable durability.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Containers must maintain seal while not in use.
- On some types of fabric, dye migration may occur. Hence, fabric pre-testing is necessary before bulk production.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Athletic wear/
|Gel: 120-140℃(229℉) x 4-6 seconds
Cure: 150-160℃(319-355℉) ×3 minutes
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Additive 700 Reducer 3% max. by weight||18-40℃(65-90℉)
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Additive Screen Cleaner P3||Available upon request (MSDS)|