Athletic Premium Clear/White
A water based ink is formulated to give extremely good stretching performance, especially a ready ink for use and a premium ink useful for printers who wish to use one ink for numbers of different kinds of elastic substrates, such as sportswear, nylon elastane, polyester elastane, to name a few.
- Excellent stretching on most kinds of sportswear, nylon and elastic knitted fabrics.
- PVC, phthalate, APEO, Azo, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards, especially Adidas Criteria.
- Soft hand touch.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Matte type is also available, code: Athletic Premium Clear(Matte) & White(Matte)
- Use 100-120 t/in mesh (39-47 t/cm) to print.
- Premium Clear is recommended to print a base coat to enhance ground foundation.
- To meet superior wash, adding Additive CrossLinker Low Cure 5% by weight is necessary.
- Build up ink film thickness by print, dry, print; Avoid wet on wet printing application.
- Reduction of viscosity can be adjusted by distilled water to avoid spoilage, only mix quantity which can be consumed in 3~5days.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process.
- To avoid spoilage, only mix Additive CrossLinker Low Cure which can be consumed in 4 hours.
- Containers must maintain air tight seal while not in use.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|Sportswear, nylon, lycra, and high elastic substrate||150℃ × 1.5 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|100-250 t/in(39-47 t/cm)|
|Additive Xlinker Low Cure
3-5% by weight.
Additive Retarder 3%
Max. by weight.
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|