Add. Matt Powder
Add. Matt Powder is white appearance small particle powder form and its main function is to provide matt finish effect while mixing certain percentage into Plastisol Inks.
- No side effect while mixing with inks.
- Excellent matt finish result given.
- Non effect on hand feel.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- This can be used straight from the drum. Well stirring with Plastisol Inks is very important.
- Approximately 5-10% dosage can get a good matt finish.
- Viscosity can be reduced by adding different percentage of Plastisol 700 Reducer to meet client’s intended viscosity and gel or curing will not be affected.
- To create a superior soft hand touch, Plastisol 710 Softener can be mixed 10% max by weight. Over dosage may occur difficulty in drying or curing.
- Containers must maintain seal while not in use.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|Appearance||White Powder Form|
|Chemical||100% Synthetic-Amorphous Silica|