PLAST 5922 Blocker GT
Ready for use Plastisol bleeding resist ink to prevent dyed problem polyester fabrics, or blended, from migrating on printed area. Easy to run on automatic machines with quick flash property for sequence print afterwards and obtain all-round fastness for all kinds of substrates, natural and synthetic fabrics. This product is available for both types in 5922NF and 5922PF .
- Excellent all round durable fastness.
- Soft finish prints and good opaque.
- High anti migration resistance on 100% Polyester fabric.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- This can be used straight from the drum. Well stirring before applying is very important to get fluid paste condition.
- To achieve the highest anti migration performance, it is recommended to print on 60-110 t/in mesh count. Finer mesh may be used for delicate result.
- It works well on under-base coating on medium to dark ground and then other Plastisol inks can be applied on it for sequence colors. Flash dry in each layer is required.
- Viscosity can be reduced by adding different percentage of Plastisol 700 Reducer to meet client’s intended viscosity and gel or curing will not be affected.
- To create a superior soft hand touch, Plastisol 710 Softener can be mixed 10% max by weight. Over dosage may occur difficulty in drying or curing.
- The best curing temperature is recommended at 149℃ (300℉). Curing above this temperature may result in bleed-through. If needed to obtain proper cure, increase the dwell time rather than temperature.
- All the above printing guides are required to adjust the off-contact distance, squeegee pressure and blade speed to meet up intended performance, best coverage and brightest print.
- Avoid excessive over-flashing, as it can result in poor inter-coat adhesion of overprint colors.
- Any emulsion compatible with Plastisol inks.
- Failure to cure ink properly can result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion, and unacceptable durability.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Containers must maintain seal while not in use.
- On some types of fabric, dye migration may occur. Hence, fabric pre-testing is necessary before bulk production.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Athletic wear/
|Gel: 110℃(229℉) x 4-6 seconds
Cure: 150℃(300℉) ×3 minutes
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Additive 700 Reducer 10-20% by weight
Additive 710 Softener max. 10% by weight
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Additive Screen Cleaner P3||Available upon request (MSDS)|