PLAST 5930 Super Gelly
Ready for use Plastisol Jelly Ink. Physical appearance is very transparency and shiny to create a jelly looking effect. Even it allows you to produce metallic and glitter paste by mixing certain percentage. A complete transparent outlook provides a great advantage without influencing background color as well as other mixed accessories. Easy to run on automatic machines with quick flash property to enhance the maximum productivity and obtain all-round fastness for all kinds of substrates, natural and synthetic fabrics. This product is available for both types in 5930NF and 5930PF .
- Excellent all round durable fastness.
- Can be mixed with glitters or metallic powder
- Soft finish prints and superb glossy effect.
- Can be tinted with PLAST colors
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- This can be used straight from the drum. Well stirring before applying is very important.
- To get jelly effect, print 5930NF Super Gelly directly onto fabric or overprint the ground colors where applied with PLAST NF standard colors. Base color should be completed dry prior to apply Super Gelly Ink. Recommended mesh count is 100-155t/in(39-61t/cm)
- To get glitter or metallic effect, mix sparkling glitters with 5930NF Super Gelly until evenly disperse into solution and then get ready to print. The recommended mesh count is from 30-60t/in(12-24t/cm).
- Viscosity can be reduced by adding different percentage of Plastisol 700 Reducer to meet client's intended viscosity and gel or curing will not be affected.
- To create a superior soft hand touch, Plastisol 710 Softener can be mixed 10% max by weight. Over dosage may occur difficulty in drying or curing.
- All the above printing guides are required to adjust the off-contact distance, squeegee pressure and blade speed to meet up intended performance, best coverage and brightest print.
- Avoid excessive over-flashing, as it can result in poor inter-coat adhesion of overprint colors.
- Any emulsion compatible with Plastisol inks.
- Failure to cure ink properly can result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion, and unacceptable durability.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Containers must maintain seal while not in use.
- On some types of fabric, dye migration may occur. Hence, fabric pre-testing is necessary before bulk production.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Athletic wear/
|Gel: 120-140℃(229℉) x 4-6 seconds
Cure: 150-160℃(300-355℉) ×3 minutes
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Jelly Effect: 100-155t/in(39-61t/cm)
Glitter Effect: 30-60t/in(12-24t/cm)
|Additive 700 Reducer
Additive 710 Softener max. 10% by weight
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Additive Screen Cleaner P3||Available upon request (MSDS)|