PLAST 5942 Gold Shimmer
This product series is “phthalates free” Plastisol ink developed to produce Pearl Looking Effect by direct printing on fabric. The paste itself is composed and formulated by pearl powder which maintain very stable and consistency outlook for a long period of time. A ready product to use, it is available for golden and silver shade.
- Easy print on manual or automatic equipment.
- Excellent elasticity and soft hand property with excellent durability on washing.
- Phthalates, APEO, Azo, and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Suitable to tint all kinds of Primus-PLAST PF Standard Colors with 5944PF Silver Shimmer to create desired print colors. Constantly stirring is recommended to prevent un-even mix.
- 5942PF Golden Shimmer is a stand-alone gold color for direct print. It's not recommended to mix or tint any colors.
- Under base print is necessary when ground fabric is dark shade. Over print with 5942PF or 5944PF is easy to obtain the exact pearl bright looking.
- All the above printing guides are required to adjust the off-contact distance, squeegee pressure and blade speed to meet up intended performance, best coverage and brightest print.
- Avoid excessive over-flashing, as it can result in poor inter-coat adhesion of overprint colors.
- Any emulsion compatible with Plastisol inks.
- Failure to cure ink properly can result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion, and unacceptable durability.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Containers must maintain seal while not in use.
- On some types of fabric, dye migration may occur. Hence, fabric pre-testing is necessary before bulk production.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Athletic wear/
|Gel: 140℃(229℉) x 4-6 seconds
Cure: 160℃(302℉) ×3 minutes
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Additive 700 Reducer||18-40℃(65-90℉)
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Additive Screen Cleaner P3||Available upon request (MSDS)|