Premium NPF Series
Premium NPF-10085MQ & 20086MQ
These are Poly-Acrylic water base inks developed to produce extremely soft hand, high elongation and matt effect on most kinds of stretchable fabrics. Manual print property provides more consistent production output and reduces a great deal of time to clean screen & to re-check print artwork.
- Self-Cure ability, under room temperature for 48 hours at least.
- Good all round fastness.
- Very soft finish prints.
- Extremely high elasticity and suitable for knitted elastane fabric.
- PVC, phthalates, APEO, Azo, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Use 100-120 t/in mesh (40-47 t/cm).
- Direct to print on fabrics, apply 100% NPF-10085MQ as a first down coat is suggested to increase the utmost elasticity. Then print colors with different mixture ratio of 10085MQ & 20086MQ sequent on top.
- For dark ground fabric, Premium NPF-20086MQ is high opaque super white to give high coverage.
- Surface dry each print before next is necessary to avoid color tacky up.
- To prolong its screen opening time is recommended to add 2-3% of Additive Retarder.
- To enhance better fastness is recommended to add 2-4% of Additive Xlinker JF, consuming the mixed solution in 6-8 hours.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process. Failure to cure ink at recommended time and temperature may result in poor wash fastness.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Blended||Cure: 150℃ x 2 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Add. Xlinker JF 2-4% by weight.
Add. Retarder 2-3% by weight.
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|