Full Color Range
This product series is a solvent base ink developed to create high adhesion on special fabric substrates without peeling off. A ready product to use and give glossy effect with good opacity, non tackiness, and soft hand feel. It is also suitable for manual and machine print. The color range cover " standard colors ", " fluorescent colors ", " special colors ", " process colors ".
- Good all round fastness and soft hand feeling finish.
- PVC, Phthalates, APEO, AZO, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Suitable substrates: PU/PEVA/TPU Leather, PU Puff Leather, Genuine Leather, Water Proof or Water Repellent Nylon Taffeta, TC Ribbon, Umbrella, Tent, Suede Cloth, etc.
- 1. Standard Mixing Recipe
CPL Inks 100% Add. Diluent GA-3 15-30% Add. Fixer W-9103 5-15%
- 2. High Water Proof Fabric
Under Coat Ratio Top Coat Ratio CPL-110 Clear 100% CPL Inks 100% Add. Diluent GA-3 15-30% Add. Diluent GA-3 15-30% Add. Fixer W-9103 10-15% Add. Fixer W-9103 5-15% Add. Primer NO.14 10%
- Add. Primer NO.14 is nylon treatment agent especially for substrates treated with high water repellent agent. It can perfectly bond with fabric ground strongly.
- Add. Matt 9114 can be mixed by 3-5% to achieve matt finish surface.
- Avoid wet on wet printing application.
- Keep printed fabric for 24 hours natural dry or go through conveyor for faster production.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use. Before using, kindly check carefully whether ink is in good condition.
- It has a pot life of mixed paste after adding Add. Fixer W-9103. Recommend to consume in 4 hours.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|See Specialty||Self-Cured: Avg. 30℃(86℉) x 24 hours
Cure: 120℃(248℉) × 2 minutes
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|80-200t/in (31-79 t/cm)|
|Add. Fixer W-9103 5-15% by weight.
Add. Diluent GA-3 10-20% by weight.
Add. Matt 9114 3-5% by weight.
Add. Primer NO.14 10% by weight.
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Additive Screen Cleaner P3||Available upon request (MSDS)|