High Density Ink
This product series is a water base poly-acrylic ink developed to create High Density effect. A ready product to use, it gives a very good adhesion and ink build-up ability on most kind of fabric.
- High adhesion on most kind of fabric.
- Good all round fastness and soft hand feeling finish.
- PVC, Phthalates, APEO, AZO, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Non-tacky property.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 80-100 t/in mesh (31-39 t/cm).
- Ready for use, reduction of viscosity can be adjusted by distilled water to avoid spoilage, only mix quantity which can be consumed in 3~5days. It is a must to mix Additive Xlinker Low Cure 5% by weight to meet superior fastness.
- Avoid wet on wet printing application. Make two coats of base, print and dry every coat before applying for the next till approaching desired density.
- Blending white can be achieved by difference ratio of Base and White, depend on background color.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- During Production, heat application can be applied to speed up the process. Failure to cure ink at recommended time and temperature may result in poor wash fastness.
- It has a pot life of mixed paste after adding Xlinker Low Cure. Recommend to consume in 1-2 hour.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|100% Cotton, Poly/Cotton, CVC,
woven Nylon fabric
|Gel: 160℃ x 3 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|80-100t/in (31-39 t/cm)|
|Additive Xlinker Low Cure
3-5% by weight.
3% Max. by weight.
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times
|Tap water||Available upon request (MSDS)|