Full Color Range
This product series is a solvent base ink developed to create high adhesion on EVA beach sandal without crocking or peeling off. A ready product to use, having glossy effect, non tackiness, and soft hand feel. It is for manual print.The color range cover " standard colors ", " fluorescent colors ", " special colors ", " process colors ".
- Good all round fastness and soft hand feeling finish.
- PVC, Phthalates, APEO, AZO, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Suitable substrates: EVA beach sandal, or material composed by EVA.
- Standard Mixing Recipe
RP Inks 100% Add. Diluent A-16 10-20%
- Step 1: Clean EVA surface by using Pretreatment Primer NO.18. Using cloth dipped with Primer NO.18 and clean sandal surface.
Step 2: Direct print RP inks onto it color by color, air dry in between.
- Avoid wet on wet printing application. Keep printed fabric for 24 hours natural fixation.
- Keep printed substrate for 24 hours natural fixation or go through conveyor for faster production.
- Keep the screen in the flooded position while print stops. Or, go for screen wash during a temporary stop.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use. Before using, kindly check carefully whether ink is in good condition.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|See Specialty||Self-Cured: Avg. 30℃(86℉) x 24 hours
Cure: Not over 60℃(140℉)
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|120-150t/in (47-61 t/cm)|
|Add. Diluent A-16 10-20% by weight.
Add. Primer NO.18
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Additive Screen Cleaner P3||Available upon request (MSDS)|