PLAST 5952 Metallic Base
Ready for use Plastisol metallic base, allowing you to produce metallic and glitter application by either wet or dry printing process. A complete transparent outlook provides a great advantage without influencing background color as well as other mixed accessories. Easy to run on automatic machines with quick flash property to enhance the maximum productivity and obtain all-round fastness for all kinds of substrates, natural and synthetic fabrics. This product is available for both types in 5952NF and 5952PF .
- Excellent all round durable fastness.
- Soft finish prints and high glossy effect.
- Can be tinted with PLAST colors
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- This can be used straight from the drum. Well stirring before applying is very important.
- Mix with glitters to get ready to print or Splash glitter right after printing Metallic Base.
- Viscosity can be reduced by adding different percentage of Plastisol 700 Reducer to meet client’s intended viscosity and gel or curing will not be affected.
- To create a superior soft hand touch, Plastisol 710 Softener can be mixed 10% max by weight. Over dosage may occur difficulty in drying or curing.
- All the above printing guides are required to adjust the off-contact distance, squeegee pressure and blade speed to meet up intended performance, best coverage and brightest print.
- Avoid excessive over-flashing, as it can result in poor inter-coat adhesion of overprint colors.
- Any emulsion compatible with Plastisol inks.
- Failure to cure ink properly can result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion, and unacceptable durability.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Containers must maintain seal while not in use.
- On some types of fabric, dye migration may occur. Hence, fabric pre-testing is necessary before bulk production.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Athletic wear/
|Gel: 120-140℃(229℉) x 4-6 seconds
Cure: 150-160℃(319-355℉) ×3 minutes
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Additive 700 Reducer 10-20% by weight
Additive 710 Softener max. 10% by weight
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Additive Screen Cleaner P3||Available upon request (MSDS)|