PLAST 5954 Glow In Dark
Glow In Dark(GB or GL) is a Phthalates-Free type Plastisol mixed with strong efficiency type of phosphorescent powder to extend glowing up-to 10 minutes ultimately. While absorbing day light or UV light, glowing effect can be easily seen in the dark lasting for an extraordinary period. Light yellowish green is its original paste form by day and start glowing at dark.
- High power of glowing for long period of time while absorbing enough light.
- Excellent all round durable fastness.
- Can be tinted with PLAST PF colors.
- Soft hand touch and non-tacky.
- Phthalates, Azo, Lead, APEO and Formaldehyde Free.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Use 100-150 t/in mesh (39-61 t/cm)
- This can be used straight from the drum. Well stirring before applying is very important.
- Print directly onto light ground fabric. On medium to dark ground, print light yellow opacity plastisol ink as a undercoat, then go for Glow In Dark on top layer.
- Avoid wet on wet printing application.
- Viscosity can be reduced by adding different percentage of PLAST 700 Reducer to meet client's intended viscosity and gel or curing will not be affected.
- To create a superior soft hand touch, PLAST 710 Softener can be mixed 10% max by weight. Over dosage may occur difficulty in drying or curing.
- All the above printing guides are required to adjust the off-contact distance, squeegee pressure and blade speed to meet up intended performance, best coverage and brightest print.
- Avoid excessive over-flashing, as it can result in poor inter-coat adhesion of overprint colors.
- Any emulsion compatible with Plastisol inks.
- Failure to cure ink properly can result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion, and unacceptable durability.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Containers must maintain seal while not in use.
- On some types of fabric, dye migration may occur. Hence, fabric pre-testing is necessary before bulk production.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Athletic wear/
|150-160℃(300-355℉) ×3 minutes|
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Additive 700 Reducer
Additive 710 Softener max. 10% by weight
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Additive Screen Cleaner P3||Available upon request (MSDS)|