PLAST 1500 Flock Adhesive
Ready for use Phthalates Free Plastisol glue adhesive for static flocking or foil press process. 1500PF can be mixed with standard PLAST PF ready colors to develop additional coverage or as a stand-alone base. Easy to run on automatic machines with quick flash property to enhance the maximum productivity and obtain all-round fastness for all kinds of substrates, natural and synthetic fabrics.
- Excellent all round durable fastness.
- Soft finish prints.
- For static flocking .
- For foil heat press.
- Can be tinted with PLAST colors
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- This can be used straight from the drum. Well stirring before applying is very important.
- Suitable to use with most of textile flock fibers as well as textiel foil paper(16 or 23 micron).
- In Flocking application: Suggest to use mesh count 24 ~ 54t/in with 80-100 micron thickness for enough ink deposite while applying on machine. Flocks must be applied to 1500PF Flock Adhesive while it is wet; hence, it must be printed last in printing sequence.
- In Foil application: Suggest to use mesh count 39 ~ 54t/in with good ink deposite to obtain better foil press. Heat press the foil after prints are cured. Temp x time: 160C x 15 seconds with 6 bar pressure.
- Viscosity can be reduced by adding different percentage of Plastisol 700 Reducer to meet client’s intended viscosity and gel or curing will not be affected.
- All the above printing guides are required to adjust the off-contact distance, squeegee pressure and blade speed to meet up intended performance, best coverage and brightest print.
- Don't let the surface of the print completely dried before the flocking process.
- Failure to cure ink properly can be resulted in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion, and unacceptable durability.
- Do not contaminate, add or mix with Non-PLAST PF series. All pails/buckets, palette knives, stirring apparatus, squeegees, flood bars and screens must be cleaned properly and free of phthalates containing inks. Failure to follow these precautions may cause phthalate contamination
- Any emulsion compatible with Plastisol inks.
- Failure to cure ink properly can result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion, and unacceptable durability.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Containers must maintain seal while not in use.
- On some types of fabric, dye migration may occur. Hence, fabric pre-testing is necessary before bulk production.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.
|100% Cotton/Poly Cotton/Athletic wear/
|Gel: 120-140℃(229℉) x 4-6 seconds
Cure: 150-160℃(319-355℉) ×3 minutes
Edge: Rounded or Sharp
|Flocking: 24-54t/in (60-135t/cm)
Foiling: 39-54t/in (100-135t/cm)
|Additive 700 Reducer 5-10% by weight
Use within one year of receipt. Avoid exposing under direct sunlight. Keep drums sealed tight at all times.
|Additive Screen Cleaner P3||Available upon request (MSDS)|