Printing Binder N45
Binder N45 is a self-linked acrylic emulsion, none APEO content and low formaldehyde to be used in ‘ Textile Pigment Printing Process’ which has all round durability, including good washing fastness, crocking fastness and excellent soft hand feel. It has good compatibility with all pigment colors and high color yield in multi-color print.
- For both hand and machinery print
- PVC, phthalate, APEO, Azo, Formaldehyde and Lead Free formulations.
- Meets all key international environmental standards.
- No side effect on binder itself, after mixing.
- No harmful or distracting odors in the work place.
- Light Colors : 10-15% Binder N45 to be required
Dark Colors : 15-25% Binder N40 to be required
- Curing: 130~150℃ x 3-5 minutes
- To meet superior wash, adding Additive Xlinker JF 2-4% by weight is necessary.
- Keep in the sealed container from any pollution, the shelf life under normal condition is max. 6 months.
- Containers must maintain air-tight seal while not in use.
- Avoid direct skin, eyes contact and wash with detergent when job is done.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be Pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service Prior to Print.
|Appearance||White Liquid Form|
|Solid content||45 ± 1 % (120℃/2grams/2 hours)|
|pH Value||7.0 ± 1 %/25℃|
|Package||125 kg net plastic drum|